FOODIE FOODIE

I don't really know what to think of myself anymore... ;)

GG animated- BUKA GG animated- BUKA

Animations were good! I like the audio too. I didn't think the material was that funny, but everything else was pretty good.

KuzummJakk responds:

^^ Yeah I could have played out the sequence of events better to protray the joke in a better fashion :D Thank you for your feedback

Animation X Animation X

I kinda liked the animation. Even though it's not the most detailed thing in the world, I think you have a pretty good sill developing style. It REALLY needs some sort of music or sound to go with it...

KurayamiShiryoku responds:

Thx , about the sound... i got some problems xD so...

Bloody Hell Bloody Hell

It would get five stars for originality, but its too easy if I just stand in the corner of the screen destroying all of the angels. Since they don't come from behind, you can literally just kill them all no problem.

The Habby Bubbles The Habby Bubbles

Pretty fun. Good art. When you lose, you can't replay the game though!! There's not button. It just says "go get more of those green bubbles."

High Speed Summer High Speed Summer

I liked the action of the game. I liked the way things moved. I think looks like a fun little project. Not a difficult game though. Just something to pass the time.

derikvlog responds:

I usually update, improve and add new things to my game. Check back often, thank you.

AuDioBlooD AuDioBlooD

interesting

This would be the perfect fight scene music, if only it were longer.

porcelain porcelain

Soft

This is just one of those songs that make you think of teddy bears. Also, it goes good with the badgers for the animation

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

awsome.

this is the best song i have heard all week! there is alot of mixing up of sounds and many different tones. tis very original10/10 5/5

nal1200 responds: